A question I get asked a lot is why I like to travel so much. Its really simple… traveling to me is an addiction! Travelling allows me to discover new cities and countries, learn about different cultures, people, wildlife and so on!
Here are just a few examples…
- I discovered how cheese is made, and in this photo, saw how they are aged!
2. Of course, sometimes you just need to get some sun… How about at a glacier?!
3. And you Make memories that are forged and last a lifetime!
4. And some photos are taken just for social media!
Ahhh Facebook and Tumblr haha 🙂
5. And sometimes you get a little surprise… like one day, when I was flying, I got to observe a volcano from (far) above Iceland… lucky shot #shotonaniphone
6. And sometime you discover new food, eg. I learned that in Malaysia, coffee can be drunk from a bag!
7. Or have a little fun on a boat… because who doesn’t LOVE bubbles!?
8. And adventure! We can’t forget those electric scooters!
9. After eating all the wonderful food, sometimes you just need to get some exercise like running up a million stairs!
(For context, there’s a holy temple being built at the top of Batu Caves – everyone was asked to walk up a brick or a bucket of sand… I brought the sand!)
10. Another form of exercise
11. But all good things must come to an end… and having to say goodbye to new friends is just part of the process…
12. Until we meet again!
I hope you enjoyed my story about why I love travelling! Do you have any stories you’d like to share? If so, get in touch with us as we’d love for you to write about it on Travel Addicts!